RBB Merchant Banking Limited acts as a mediator between CDS and Clearing Limited (CDSC)
and our customers. RBBMBL provides following facilities:
- Opening Beneficial Owner (BO) Account
- De-materialization and Re-materialization of securities
- Keeping record of securities in electronic form
- Electronic credit of securities during IPOs and FPOs
- Direct depositing non-financial corporate benefits (such as bonus, right share, etc.) into Beneficial Owner Account
- Settlement trades by transferring or receiving the securities from or in Beneficial Owner Account
- Settlement of off-market trades that is occurred between BOs outside NEPSE
- Pledge and unpledged of dematerialized securities
Document required to open BO/Demat Account at RbbMerchant banking ltd.
- For Individual
- Completely filled up details in Application form (Anusuchi 12 of CDS Byelaws, 2068).
- A self-attest copy of citizenship certificate.
- A self-attest copy of NRN Certificate issued by Government of Nepal for Non-Residential Nepalese.
- in case of minor,
- A copy of birth certificate.
- guardianship certificate.
- 1 PP size photo for individual and in case of minor: 1 copy of PP photo of guardian and 1 copy PP photo of minor.
- Bank account details is mandatory.
- If you wish to add nominee in your DeMat account,please provide following documents.
- A copy of citizenship certificate.
- 1 passport size photo of nominee.
- Completely filled up details in Application form(Anusuchi 13 of CDS Byelaws, 2068).
- A copy of Entity Registration Certificate and PAN certificate.
- A copy of Board Minute with decision to open the BO A/C and specifying the authorized signatory person to operate the account.
- One copy of passport size photo of the account operator.
- Memorandum of Association and Article of Association.